Wednesday 6 May 2015

Let #TheHustle begin

 I live my life based on the principles of the LAW OF ATTRACTION!  Well ... we all do - most of us just don't know it or/nor take the time and effort to use this law deliberately.

I've had many many many watershed moments in my short life.  Along this earthly journey, I've had #earthquakemoments #epiphanies #mindblowingmiracles #dreamscometrue 

When I first discovered the magic of LOA - I used it to change my financial situation.   My career took off at an unprecedented speed and I was able to change the direction of it almost instantly, miraculously climb to a pinnacle, with a salary that left those who had been in that particular industry - green with envy (see later a #ChangeYourCrew action I've learned doing a #HBRMethod Bootcamp with Sarah Centrella).   

With my career on the rise, financial stability and being inundated with dates ... as a single mom, I thought that this was what I wanted.  After all, it's all the stability and security I visualised and prayed for.  

But not ...

The place that I thought I wanted to be at, didn't FEEL so great once I got there.   I was alone with my darling son and no real friends or family.   Fortunately, instead of climbing the ladder up against the wrong tree, I used the LAW OF ATTRACTION to manifest a different life.   

One where family ruled the centre of my universe!   

My life for the past 5 years has been dedicated to growing this wonderful and precious family that I have.  

NOW my base is right.  NOW it feels exceptionally wonderful.   I LOVE where I am.   I LOVE what I do.  And I wouldn't trade what I have now for anything else in this world #gratitudebeyondmeasure #lovemylife.

AND I want more.   I've still been working with LAW OF ATTRACTION to manifest another career #writearticles #writeabestseller #becauseI'mawriter, financial freedom, to be ageless and look just like Adriana Lima #mystarattraction. 

Even with ALL the wonderful success in my personal life #lovingrelationships #familyfirst #coolkids #sexiesthusbandintheworld #spoiltrotten #alllovedup ... I was fearful.

Fearful because LOA didn't seem to be working for me any more :(.  Had I run out of #magicdust #mycupisempty?  

I've managed to start and stop, start and stop pursuing my passion of writing by contributing to magazine articles, writing a short e-book and writing tidbits for my webpage.  But this wastn't taking off the way I was visualizing.  I was at a low point with this career thing.  I honestly didn't know what else to do.   I was engulfed in apathy, lethargy and fear.

Along came Sarah Centrella with her #Hustle. Believe, Receive method.  LAW OF ATTRACTION with some elbow grease HUSTLE mixed right in there.   

Participating in her #HBRMethod has completely revamped and energised my ideas about LOA.  I've been a part of this bootcamp for 4 weeks now AND MY STORIES ARE MINDBLOWING ALREADY!!

come ride with me and watch this space for #miraclesdohappen #liveyourdreamlife #hustlebelievereceive 

2 comments: