Friday 8 May 2015

Law of Attraction with a twist - #ManifestingMagic

I meditate because I breathe because I meditate because I breathe ...

One morning - not long after I started the #HBR bootcamp, I was doing my morning meditation when I had this powerful thought about how I could manifest the coolest thing on my #FutureBoard.  The picture of Adriana Lima boxing! 

In the past I'd contributed to articles in various magazines ... and I had the fabulous idea of contacting Fight Club SA and suggesting a mutually beneficial agreement.  Wild horses couldn't have stopped me from writing an email to Fight Club immediately!  This is what Sarah Centrella calls #TheHustle. The action we have to take to make things happen.  

I had already decided that I'll be documenting this journey for publication in magazines and, through this process of achieving my goals from my #FutureBoard, I'd be representing the phenomenal results from doing a boxing bootcamp too.  To my incredible surprise Rudi at Fight Club SA said 'yes' to my proposal.  

So this week has been powerful beyond measure!!  #TheHustle is hard.  Taking action to make our dreams a reality IS HARD!!  Creating a dream life is not for sissies.  

My #hustle this week ... 







No comments:

Post a Comment