Friday 8 May 2015

Law of Attraction with a twist! The best way to predict the future is to create it - Abe Lincoln

this bootcamp ... like most ... leaves one gasping for air!

Not only has this #HBRmethod galvanised my operating system, it has triggered a re-invention of who I am.

when she promised me a butt-kicking out of my lethargy and fear that I was no longer a magnetising force - Sarah Centrella failed to emphasise just how much this process would catapult one into complete obsession with taking ACTION!!

through weeks 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... you're forced to uncover the bits of you forgotten or otherwise not even known.

I've always worked with a Vision Board - most of us interested in self development have come across the practice of cutting out pictures, sticking them on a board and visualising these scenes as often as possible, whilst at the same time generating the FEELING of living those scenes in the now.

Sarah says that I should change the term Vision Board to #FutureBoard ... because these boards accurately help us to create our future.   she says words mean something.   I agree with Sarah.  so #FutureBoard it is.

I've had Adriana Lima doing a fantastic 'boxer chick' shoot, on my #FutureBoard since around last year June.  I'm obsessed with all things Adriana Lima:

See my #FutureBoard


Karen Ziervogel #FutureBoard


No comments:

Post a Comment